6 Days Murchison Falls, Kibale & Lake Mburo Safari
6 Days Murchison Falls, Kibale & Lake Mburo Safari is a combined tour of wildlife and primates ‘’Mountain gorillas’ ‘of Bwindi Impenetrable forest and wildlife species will be adventured in Murchison falls national park and Lake Mburo national park. This trip will start to Murchison Falls national park a home to over 86 mammal’s species such as lions, elephants, waterbuck, giraffes, hippos, warthogs, crocodile, antelopes and travellers just expect to see the big five mammals on this trip namely Lions, Elephants, Rhinos, Leopard and buffaloes. From Murchison falls national park you will transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park a home to half of the remaining population of great mountain gorillas in the world and our last visiting safari destination will be Lake Mburo National park which is the smallest national park among the ten Uganda national park, located just near to Kampala main city and is a home to various species of wild animal, book now and explore one of the top Uganda safari destination.
Highlights of 6 days Murchison Falls, Bwindi and Lake Mburo Uganda Safari Tour
- Day 1: Transfer to Murchison falls National park
- Day 2: Game drive & Boat cruise in Murchison falls
- Day 3: Murchison Falls –Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- Day 4: Gorilla trekking and transfer to Lake Mburo national park
- Day 5: Game drive and launch cruise
- Day 6: Return to Kampala/Entebbe Airport
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park
- Transfer to Murchison: Depending on your location, our drive –guide will pick you up and brief you about 6 days Murchison Falls, Bwindi and Lake Mburo Uganda Safari Tour. Our trip we shall start with visiting Murchison falls national park in the northwestern region of Uganda.
- Rhino trekking experience: As you head to the park you will have a stopover at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary to engage in Rhino trekking experience which takes 1 to 2 hours .After Rhino trekking have lunch at Amuka lodge and then continue the journey to drive directly to the top of the falls where you will be excited with spectacular viewing of the falls ,take pictures. After visiting the top of the falls drive inside the park to the lodge as you will be welcomed by many baboons around ,check in , have dinner and overnight stay.
- Accommodation Option: Paraa Safari lodge –Luxury, Pakuba safari lodge -Mid-range, and Red Chile Rest Camp –Budget
Day 2: Game drive and afternoon Boat cruise
- Game drive viewing: After morning have breakfast, you will be accompanied by armed ranger drive to savannah grassland in the North of the Nile for game drive experience. On your game drive expect to see wild range of mammals such as lions, buffaloes, Jackson’s hartebeest, waterbucks, Oribi, elephants these are some of the mammals you will spot in here. After game drive, drive back to the lodge for lunch and rest.
- Boat cruise : After lunch, go for boat cruise on the Nile ,while cruising on water vessel you will be able to see mammals such as hippos, crocodile small herds of buffalo ,antelopes on water banks, water birds such as white egrets ,king fisher ,papyrus banks, the unique shoebill stork which has rewarded Uganda to be the top birding destination in East Africa, as you continue sail on water, you will have magnificent view of devil cauldron as you listen to sounds of the powerful water falls .You can decide to leave the boat and hike to the top of the fall and view the admirable powerful waterfalls . After hiking at the top, you will meet your drive and drives you back to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Murchison Falls and Transfer to Kibale national park
- Transfer to kibale: After morning breakfast from the lodge and you will check out of Murchison falls, then transfer to Kibale Forest national park a journey that takes 6 hour and 30 minutes, as you enjoy the interesting drive through the rural areas, meet the local, take photography. Have a stopover at fort portal in lunch and enjoy your lunch from there. Arrive at the park check in to the lodge, have dinner and overnight stay.
- Accommodation Option: Kyaninga lodge, Primate Lodge, and Chimpanzee guest house
Day 4: Chimpanzee tracking and transfer to Lake Mburo National park
- Chimpanzee trekking : Wake up early and have breakfast with donuts ,check out of the lodge with packed lunch box ,your drive transfers you to briefing point about chimpanzee rules and meet the guide to led you to forest trails .Note that, chimpanzee tracking has unpredictable time ,it may last 2 to 7 hours tracking depending on their location. As you enjoy the tracking you will be able to view other species such as the white and black monkeys ,Red tailed monkeys ,blues many more .The trackers must be eight in number and once chimpanzees are found .You will be given one hours to watch them ,learn their life style ,behaviours while taking photography with them for your remembrance .After tracking ,
- Transfer to Lake Mburo: You will drive out of the park and transfer to Lake Mburo National park a journey that take only 3 hours’ drive passing through magnificent tea plantation, vegetation to reach there. You will arrive at the park, check in at the lodge for dinner and overnight stay in Kibale NP.
- Day 5: Game drive and Boat cruise in Lake Mburo
- Morning game drive: Wake up early have breakfast, go for morning game drive or horseback riding to encounter the wildlife species of the park. On your game drive viewing in Mburo national park, you will be able to see various species of wild animals such as zebras, waterbucks, antelopes such as impala, oribs, warthogs, hippos, crocodiles among others. Drive back to the lodge for lunch and Rest.
- Launch cruise: After, you will go for Launch cruise on Lake Mburo to enjoy your boat cruise experience while on Lake Mburo you will be able to see animals like hippos, crocodile, antelopes quenching up their thirsty. Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
- Accommodation Option: Mihingo lodge, Lake Mburo safari lodge.
Day 6: Lake Mburo -Return to Kampala /Entebbe Airport
- Return to Kampala: Wake up early have morning breakfast, check out of the park and drive back to Kampala, as you will be heading to Kampala city, you will have a stopover at Igongo culture centre in Mbarara town visit the centre and also have lunch en route. After lunch, you will proceed the journey and have another stopover at the equator in Kayabwe along Masaka road, take photography as well as visiting the craft shops around.
- After encountering the equator, you will drive directly to Kampala main city to be dropped to your hotel or Entebbe Airport to catch up with the flight.
End of 6 Uganda safari Tour to Murchison Falls, Kibale and Lake Mburo Uganda Safari Tour