2 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Tour
2 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Tour is one of the best primate tours in Uganda as travelers get a chance to explore the chimps species in their habitats. This 2 day is a short safari tour package that presents chimpanzee tracking tour packages to you in order to encounter these delightful gentle apes while giving you that African busy experience to the pearl of Africa.
Highlights of the 2 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Tour
- Day 1: Transfer to Kibale Forest National park
- Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking –back to Kampala
Day 1: Transfer to Kibale Forest National park
- Transfer to Kibale: Depending on your location, our drive/ranger will pick you up and brief you about the 2 days kibale Chimpanzee tracking tour. After the briefing, you shall set off to western Uganda at 7 am while driving through Mityana, Kyenjogyo towns, Mubende and as well as the tea plantation which are so rewardable. You will arrive at Kibale National park check-in and have lunch at the lodge. After lunch, go engage in evening nature walk where you will be able to encounter with the wide range of natural species such as big trees, plants, flowers, vegetation butterflies and you can be able to see several monkey’s species like red colobus, L’hoest’s monkeys, black and white monkeys and numbers of bird species at Bigodi swampy area. The nature walk can end at round 5:00 pm and walk back to the lodge for overnight stay relaxation as you wait for the next morning thrilling chimpanzees tracking expedition.
- Accommodation option Kibale forest Camp, Chimps Nest, Primates Lodge
Day 2: Chimpanzee trekking & back to Kampala /Entebbe Airport
- Chimpanzee trekking: You will wake up early in the morning have breakfast, with packed lunch to go with in the midst of the jungle. Your driver will pick you from your lodge and drives you to the briefing point inside the park. After briefing at around 7:30 am start your chimpanzee trekking expedition lead by trained ranger.The track which takes 2 to 7 hours tracking depending on their previous location. Once chimpanzees are found trackers are given 1 hour to spend with these great apes to learn their lifestyles, as you take memorable pictures while in the jungle. Return to the lodge for lunch and check the park to drive back to Kampala or Entebbe Airport to catch up your flight.
End of 2 Days Kibale chimpanzee tracking Tour
- Chimpanzee tracking permits
- Pick up and drops
- Full board accommodation
- Bottle water
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- 4x4WD safari vehicle
- Walking safari
- Air ticket
- Personnel expenses such as tips, laundry, porter, soft drinks and hard drinks