2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali
2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali is a short tour organized to travelers who have little time but would wish to visit these creatures and get excited in seeing the great mountain gorillas in their nature habitats. This 2 days and 1-night gorilla tour package begins and ends in Kigali the city of thousand hills the main capital of Rwanda or at Kigali International Airport. Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable forest is the top and the best gorilla destination for your gorilla trekking expedition. This a 2 day gorilla safari in Uganda from Kigali Rwanda begins and ends in Kigali.
Highlights of the 2 day Uganda Safari gorilla trekking from Kigali
- Day 1: Pick up from Kigali and transfer to Bwindi Forest
- Day2: Gorilla trekking and Return to Kigali
Day1: Transfer to Bwindi Forest
- Transfer to Bwindi Forest: On your day 1 of the 2 days Uganda safari gorilla trekking from Kigali, you will be picked from your hotel in Kigali or from Kigali Airport on arrival, our drive will first brief you about 2 days Uganda gorilla trekking from Kigali and since from Kigali to Bwindi is a short driving hour. You will first visit the genocide memorial museum in Kigali, have lunch and later proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable forest via Chanika boarders. The journey that passes in the Kigezi region, lake Bunyonyi is famously known as Switzerland of Africa continue to drive through majestic rolling hills, deep valleys while enjoying the winding road. Arrive at the park for dinner and overnight stay.
- Accommodation Option: Nkuringo Gorilla Camp, Clouds mountain gorilla lodge, & Nshongi Gorilla Resort
Day 2: Gorilla trekking and back to Kigali
- Gorilla trekking: On this last day to stay in Bwindi, you will wake up early have breakfast at the lodge with packed lunch box and do check out of the lodge. Your drive picks you up and drives you to life changing experience but you will first have a short briefing about the dos and don’ts of gorillas in the nature habitats. After briefing meets the ranger to led you to Bwindi forest trailhead. As you trek, there is high chances of seeing other primates like monkeys, tree species, vegetation, bird species and many more. Once gorillas are found you will be given one hour to watch them and learn their lifestyle, take photos.
- Transfer to Kigali: After trekking transfer to Kigali and be dropped to your hotel in Kigali town or at Kigali International Airport to catch up with your flight
End of 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali
- Gorilla trekking permits
- An English speaking guide
- 4x4WD safari vehicle
- Bottled mineral water
- Air ticket
- Personnel expenses like; drinks, laundry, tips, porters.