3 Days Uganda Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari
3 Days Uganda Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari is a short safari tour package that takes you to Kibale forest national park and the second-largest park in Uganda Queen Elizabeth National park the best destination to explore into Uganda’s wildlife safari most especially the rare tree-climbing lions, elephants, buffaloes, waterbucks, Uganda kob among others. Both these 2 national parks are found in western Uganda with easy access from Kampala to the main destination.
Highlights of the 3 Days Uganda Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Kibale National Park
- Day 2: Visit Bigondi wetland and Transfer to Queen-Boat cruise
- Day 3: Game drive and back to Kampala
Day 1: Transfer to Kibale Forest National park
- Transfer to Kibale: Depending on traveler’s point of location, our driver – guide will pick up, brief you about the 3 Days Uganda Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari. After briefing set off to the western region of Uganda in Kibale national park, have early lunch in Fort portal town, proceed the journey that lasts 5 to 6 hours’ drive from Kampala. Drive directly to the park’s briefing point, after at exactly 2 pm go for chimpanzee trekking in their nature forest, a 1-hour time spend with chimpanzees. This is an activity that takes the whole afternoon expedition. Back to the lodge at 6 pm for dinner and overnight stay.
Accommodation Option Ndali Lodge –Luxury, Isunga Lodge, Crater Safari Lodge, Primate Lodge
Day 2: Bigodi wetland and Boat cruise in Queen
- Bigodi Wetland Walk: Wake up in the morning have breakfast, check out of the lodge drive to Bigodi wet land for birding which is the best spotting area in Kibale national park and some of the birds to be spotted around here on your nature walk include; Grey parrot, Green-breasted Pitta, Crowned eagle, Brown illadopsis, Brown-chested alethe, Little greenbul, Western nicator, Purple –breasted sunbird, Little greenbul, Grey parrot and many more you expect to see, a Nature walk can take 2 to 3 hours while adventuring the forest.
- Transfer to Queen: After walking safari transfer to Queen Elizabeth a journey that takes 3 driving hours to reach Queen. You will arrive at the lodge check-in, have lunch.
- Boat Cruise Safari: After lunch, go for an evening boat cruise on the kazinga channel and be able to view water species like crocodile and a huge concentration of hippos.
Day 3: Morning Game drive and Back to Kampala.
- Morning Game drive: Wake up early have breast, drive in Queen Elizabeth National park and have a chance to see variety of animals such as tree-climbing lions, Uganda kobs, buffaloes, waterbuck’s warthogs many more.
- Return to Kampala: After drive back to lodge for early lunch and check out of the park transfer you to Kampala city to be dropped to your hotel in the city or Entebbe Airport to catch up with the flight.
End of 3 Days Uganda Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari
- Knowledgeable English speaking guide
- Chimpanzee trekking permits
- Park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation
- 4x4WD Safari vehicle
- Walking safari
- Air ticket
- Personnel expense such as laundry services, tips, drinks