3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari is a short tour package that takes you through the most visited Bwindi impenetrable national park and this is because it is a highlight of the gorilla destination in entire East Africa. Above all a home of the highest population of mountain gorillas in the world attract a number of foreigners to come and visit this creature in there protected nature habits. Bwindi Impenetrable national park is positioned in the south western region of Uganda approximately 8 to 9 hours by drive from south of Kampala city to the main destination.
Highlights of 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National park
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking
- Day 3: Return to Kampala/Entebbe Airport
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- Transfer to Bwindi: Day 1 Gorilla trekking Bwindi Impenetrable National park starts at any point in the location of the traveler. Our drive or guide will pick you depending on traveler’s location, take you through a 3 day Uganda gorilla trekking safari and after transfer you to Bwindi Impenetrable national park in the south western region of Uganda, along your way you will have a chance to stop at the equator in kayabwe in Masaka district and have an experiment of sunset at the equator as well as enjoying the photoshoot and leave with the unforgettable experience in a lifetime. Then continue to drive to another stopover in Mbarara town for lunch en route and after lunch proceeds with your journey as you pass through the countryside while viewing the local breed cattle of Ankole, amazing rolling hills offering a scenic view. Arrive at the park for dinner and overnight stay.
- Accommodation Options, Buhoma lodge, Gorilla safari Lodge, Volcanoes Bwindi Lodge, and Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla trekking: You wake up early in the morning have breakfast, your drive will pick you up from your lodge with packed lunch and drives you to park headquarter at 7 am. At exactly 8 am you will be led by the ranger to Bwindi forest trail heads to trek one of gorilla families in the park in one of the four sectors in the park. This activity can take 2 to 7 hours depending on their precious location as you walk a long distance in steep within rain overhead before trekking any gorillas. But once you locate them, you’re given one hour to watch them and above all having great opportunity to get up close face to face with Uganda’s very own Gorillas in the Mist and after the trek go back to the lodge have rest, dinner and overnight stay in your first selective lodge.
Day 3: Back to Kampala or Entebbe Airport
- Return to Kampala: Wake up early in the morning have breakfast and after check out of the park and drive back to Kampala but on your way, you will have a stopover in Mbarara town visit the Igongo culture center, have lunch en route. After lunch en-route proceeds the journey to Kampala to be dropped to your hotel in Kampala or at your residential place or to Entebbe International Airport to catch up by your flight back home.
End of 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- Gorilla trekking permits
- Ground transportation ‘’4x4WD safari vehicle’’
- Relevant government taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch en route
- Visit Igongo culture centre
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Travel insurance
- Air ticket
- Personal expenses like laundry service, tips, telephone calls, soft and hard drinks.
What to carry on your gorilla trekking safari?
- Waterproof hiking boots
- First aid kit
- Insect repellent
- Long sleeved shirt, trousers, sweater, socks.
- Clear camera without flashlight
- Gardening gloves
- Waterproof hiking boots many more
other gorilla trekking safari